Aidez les quelques amis des animaux au Japon, ils luttent pour une
législation en faveur des animaux.
Il n'y a pas de lois qui protègent suffisament les animaux domestiques.
Envoyez cette lettre au courriel suivant : firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Animal Support Association (SASA Japan)
Companion animals are often abused, neglected and killed in Japan. There
are no laws that sufficiently protect the lives of companion animals. We
strongly hope that companion animals no longer become the victims of
We request below to the Prime Minister of Japan, the Japanese
Government, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Environment, Animal
Welfare Centers in Japan, Prefectural and Municipal Assemblies, Japanese
Public Prosecutor?fs Offices of various levels, the Metropolitan Police
Department of Japan, and Local Police Departments in Japan.
1. Abolishing the killing of companion animals.
2. Proactive controlling of the abuse, neglect, and abandonment of
3. Prohibiting companion animals from being sold via Internet and from
being displayed for sale at pet stores and streets.
4. Exercising strict and frequent controls over reproductions or raising
of companion animals at pet stores and breeders.
5. Enforcing strict restrictions on the imports of companion animals by
6. Abolishing the wholesale markets for companion animals.
7. Establishing systems which can respond swiftly to calls by increasing
the number of staff members at animal welfare centers.
8. Thoroughly informing the police and other related personnel of the
government of the animal welfare/protection laws.
9. Providing support for the activities of organizations, citizens
groups and individuals who are active in protecting neglected or
abandoned animals, conducting spaying/neutering and for establishing
shelters for the victim companion animals.
10. Transferring the current dog and cat holding/killing facilities into
the shelters for protection and adoption.
Place and postcode: